Homefront Game PC Download



cover

Summary:  

The year is 2027. The world has suffered a decade-long energy crisis, and economies have crumbled. Reduced to a mere shadow of the super power it once was, the United States became the target of a North Korean takeover. American malls, suburbs and city streets are now battlegrounds as the civilian resistance fights for freedom. Featuring a compelling single player story crafted by John Milius (Apocalypse Now, Red Dawn), Homefront immerses gamers in an interactive and cinematic FPS experience where they assume an infantry role or take command of a wide variety of aerial and ground vehicles. In a land stripped of freedom, the brave will fight for their home. [THQ]


User Review :

So I DL'd it on steam, 9GB and it took around 2 hours. Within minutes I was playing. I played about 5 MP matches first, then the entire first SP level.
In MP I went 34-16 in those matches and ranked up to lvl. 6.
SP was engaging and fun.
MP was a blast. Played 4 on 4 for a bit then 16 on 16. Only tried assault kit. But used perks like BMP, HUMVEE and my favorite, Hellfire missiles. Once
you save up 1100 Battle points you get 2 shots with the Hellfire. I only missed twice and say I'm about 8/10 with it.
There is a comma rose for spotting and stuff, there are squads but I couldn't see how to spawn on the squad. Maps are a mix of big and small, most cool thing about them is tons of cover, in and outside of buildings and tons of ladders to climb and get elevated positions.
Graphics look great, I'm running all on medium at 1440x900 10:9 aspect.
Set up my controls exactly like BC2. Prone and crouch sprint and knife are all the same.
I was typically in the top 2-5 on the server. I saw many clans already turning up their servers. But most were like KAOS #101 etc.
What else? There's no destruction, but considering how softly and thoughtfully you want to move around in this game, that is cool. Most of my kills came from finding a good cover spot with my back protected and just killing idiots who ran runnin' and gunnin' like they were playing COD.
I really liked the fact that in TDM and BattleGround you never had to worry about a guy spawning behind you, it kept the maps separated by troop concentration for safe spawning.
I never got spawn camped, and almost always knew what and who killed me and why.
First 3 hours impression.... I want to play more, but gotta get to work soon.
I found nothing too odd or glitchey. At one point in MP my controls went screwy, like my crosshairs kept wanting to point in the air on their own, so I restarted the game and it was fine. At another point in one map i couldn't jump up a little one foot step like it was a map error or something.
Overall I'd find it hard to comparing it to BC2, BF2 or COD. It's kinda it's own thing, a little bit of all of them. Collecting those points and spending them on cool **** is easy, just watch the little meter on the right and when you get 1100 press 4 for Hellfire, or if you want to spend 250 you get 3 AT rockets. They suck vs. infantry though, or I don't know how to shoot them. Of course all that is cutomizable, I unlocked other things like flack jackets and UAV drones that I didn't even load out with yet. I'd say at 4am there was about 600 to 1000 people playing online. I am ranked 1256th on the leader board.
Anyway ramble complete. If U get the game, you'll likely enjoy it. At least the first 3 hours. Who knows where it goes from here.
 
Minimum Spek
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz or better
Memory: 2GB
Hard disk space: 10GB
VGA: NVIDIA GeForce 7900GS or better

Cara Install
1. Mount menggunakan daemon tools
2. Install Game via Autoplay
3. Copy crack SKIDROW ke folder game
4. Mainkan


Download Game Homefront [7,49 GB]
http://goo.gl/2lEWOC


Komentar